Modeshift TravelWise & STARS Business Conference 2023, Call for Papers
Although we’re in the middle of the 2022 Modeshift Convention, we always have one eye on the next event, and so you may not be surprised to hear that we are already underway with our grand plans for our first Modeshift TravelWise & STARS Business Conference.
Taking place at the Park Inn by Radisson, York on March 16th 2023, we are busy pulling together the agenda and bookings will open in late November.
We are now looking for speakers for the Conference, focussing on the theme:
Switchable trips: from private car to active travel and public transport.
We are looking for initiatives that fit the theme in terms of:
- Planning & Policy
- Targeting and delivering effective initiatives. Includes reaching underrepresented groups
- Behaviour change theory and/or research
- Achieving outstanding outcomes
If you are interested in presenting at the Modeshift TravelWise & STARS Business Conference, please complete the following questions with as much detail as possible and send to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 16th December.
- Which area do you feel your presentation best fits and why?
- Presentation synopsis – please provide a proposed title and short summary of what you plan to cover:
- How long you will need i.e., 10 / 15 / 20 mins?
- Name of presenter/s and organisation/s:
- How will you present your work (PowerPoint, video etc)?:
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Modeshift Delivery Team