Over 50 Modeshift Members attended the Modeshift Annual General Meeting which took place on November 1st 2022. Ross Butcher, Chair of Modeshift presented updates on Modeshift and Act-Travelwise services.
It was announced that fees will remain frozen for Local Authorities and Corporate members and introduction of a new premium membership package for 2023.
The presentation included details on:
- 2023-24 membership year fees
- Changes to the Modeshift board and upcoming positions for election
- Introduced the growing Delivery Team
- Finance updates on 2021/22
- STARS licences and organisations registering with Modeshift continue to increase by Membership year
- Equality, Inclusion and Diversity continues and develops supported by internal and external group collaborations
- Through Modeshifts communication channels we continue to share good practice, news and updates on events and campaigns
- STARS programme opportunities, the Active Travel Ambassador Programme and Business Expansion projects were also presented.
The presentation has been uploaded to the Modeshift website knowledge sharing section or download following this link: Modeshift AGM1 Nov 2022
Thank you for your continuous support and please share with us your thoughts and ideas