We are well underway with our preparations for this years Modeshift Convention that is due to take place at The Athena Conference Centre in Leicester on 4th and 5th November.We have an amazing agenda coming together with some great speakers and would like to invite you to join them on our national stage!
We are looking for speakers in the following areas:
Planning and delivering for sustainable travel – presentations should focus on planning approaches to sustainable transport
Educational establishments – presentations should focus on STARS Education in schools, colleges, and universities
Business, residential and community – presentations should focus on Modeshift STARS Business expansion in residential and workplace settings
A focus on partnerships – presentations should focus on partnership working and how partnerships are essential for increasing levels of sustainable travel
If you are interested in presenting at the Modeshift Convention, please complete the following questions with as much detail as possible and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 16th July:
- Which area above will your presentation best sit?
- Presentation synopsis – Proposed title and what you plan to cover?
- How long you would need i.e., 10 / 15 / 20 mins?
- Name of presenter/s and organisation/s?
- Presentation style and is there anything you plan to do that will make your presentation stand out?
We look forward to hearing from you!