TravelWise Week Awards – get your nominations in by 15 October
TravelWise Week may be over but we want to hear from you – what amazing things did you get up to? Tell us and you could win an Award!
The TravelWise Week Awards recognise organisations that have excelled in raising awareness of sustainable transport options and delivering activities during TravelWise Week and World Car Free Day.
How to nominate:
- Now TravelWise Week is complete and your events and activities are done, it’s time to complete the Reporting Section on your TravelWise Week Awards Action Plan (Excel 282 Kb)
- Complete this and send it to email@example.com by 11:59 on Sunday 15 October
The shortlisted organisations will be invited to the Team Modeshift National Sustainable Travel Awards event on Thursday 23 November, at York Racecourse and celebrated as an example of best practice across the industry.
TravelWise Week Awards categories
- Best TravelWise Week Campaign – School
- Best TravelWise Week Campaign – Further/Higher Education
- Best TravelWise Week Campaign – Business
- Best TravelWise Week Campaign – Local Authority
- Best Local Authority World Car Free Day Event
To take part in the TravelWise Week Awards your organisation must be registered with Modeshift either as:
- a local authority Member of Modeshift with a ‘Premium’ membership
- a Corporate Member of Modeshift
- an official Partner or Supporter of Modeshift
- a registered site on the Modeshift STARS system.
Activities/initiatives must meet the following criteria:
- Must be delivered during TravelWise Week (16-22 September).
- Must promote a behavioural shift towards sustainable and active modes of travel
- Must not encourage unlawful behaviour.