Its been an outstanding year for Modeshift STARS Accreditations.
We are delighted to report the record New statistics on the latest round of STARS Accreditation applications from the Summer term between April and July 2021.
Here are the headlines:-
- 853 STARS Accreditation applications have been approved in 2020/21 (between September 2020 and August 2021) – including 194 Green, 521 Bronze, 87 Silver, 27 Gold, 24 Platinum
- The previous highest number of applications for one year was 568 in 2018/19 – so this year was a 50% increase on our best ever year.
- There have now been almost 3,500 successful Modeshift STARS accreditation applications
- 3,276 Education
- 195 Business
- 3 Community
- 119 new accreditations for Next PLC – including 61 Greens, 56 Bronze and 2 Gold
- Some of the names achieving STARS Business Bronze accreditation this summer:
- Birmingham Children’s Hospital
- Birmingham Women’s Hospital
- The Royal Orthapedic Hospital
- Bedford Hospital
- Bedford Midland Station
A massive congratulations to everyone involved who achieved accreditation. This is an amazing achievement for all levels, keep up the fantastic work!