Modeshift STARS Masterclass
On Thursday 12 October, 3pm – 5pm, STARS Education Licence Holders are invited to join us in a Masterclass and explore how we can work collaboratively to grow the STARS Education scheme in 2023/24.
The 2023/24 academic year will mark the 15th year of the Modeshift STARS Education scheme. Two thirds of local authorities now participate in the scheme which began in 2009/10 and since then we’ve added new schemes, including STARS Business and STARS Residential, and seen over 5,800 sites achieve Modeshift STARS accreditation.
However, the work is not done! There are lots more schools to support with delivering effective School Travel Plans, and we need to support and motivate our existing schools to maintain their efforts.
During our STARS Masterclass, we will discuss how we can all work collaboratively to ensure that you and your local authority get the most out of the STARS scheme for you and your schools.
We will look at:
- The results from the 2022/23 academic year
- Targets for 2023/24 and how we achieve further growth
- What more can we all be doing to grow the STARS Education scheme
- How to motivate and retain our existing schools
- Feedback from the Summer 2023 accreditation round
- New and planned changes to the STARS system and accreditation criteria.
STARS Masterclass booking instructions:
Kindly note this is a STARS Education Licence Holders only event.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a booking code. This event will take place on Microsoft Teams and the link will be shared in your ticket after booking your place.