Local Authority Membership Package
What do you get as part of your Professional Membership?
Emerging best practice in sustainable travel for your Local Authority Officers through:
• Access to two Regional Meetings including lunch and refreshments.
• One free space at the National Modeshift Sustainable Travel Convention.
– Location: Athena Conference Centre, Leicester
– Date: Thursday 4th and Friday 5th November 2021
– Includes accommodation and catering.
• Participation in the National Sustainable Travel Awards.
• Weekly newsfeeds containing news articles, events, ideas, research and offers.
• Online sharing of issues, questions and best practice including case studies and news.
• Discounted products and services from Modeshift Partners.
• Access to Modeshift STARS Licenses (additional fees apply).
Professional development for your Local Authority Officers through:
• Events and networking opportunities.
• Discounted CPD training
What’s included in the Modeshift Premium Partnership Package?
There are a range of great networking and promotion opportunities through the Modeshift
Partnership packages. As a Premium Partner you will have access to the following:
• The Modeshift Annual Convention Partner Exhibition Package:
– Athena, Leicester – Thursday 4th & Friday 5th November 2021
– Attended by industry professionals.
– Space for 2 delegates including catering (accommodation not included).
– Discounted rate for additional delegates.
– Exhibition space to showcase your organisation to Convention delegates.
• Attend the National Sustainable Travel Awards
– Featured Partner in the Modeshift National Sustainable Travel Awards Brochure.
– Opportunities to sponsor an award. (incurs additional cost)
• Attend two Modeshift Regional Meetings with Modeshift Members per annum.
– Presentation and networking opportunities for 2 delegates – catering included.
• Feature in Modeshift News and Social Media.
• Featured Partner on the Modeshift Website:
– Display your company logo.
– Link to your website.
How much does Modeshift Partnership cost?
Modeshift Partnership costs are based upon the size and type of organisation:
– Charity/Social Enterprise (Not for Profit) – £649.00 per year
– Small Organisation (1 – 4 members of staff) – £649.00 per year
– Medium Organisation (5 – 50 members of staff) – £849.00 per year
– Large Organisation (51 + members of staff) – £1049.00 per year
Modeshift STARS Partner License – £300 (plus VAT) per site for first 10 sites in 12 month period, £150 (plus vat) per site thereafter.
How to Apply
Applying for membership – 3 simple steps
Step 1 – To start the process email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you are interested in joining Modeshift. Once we have arranged payment you will be able to setup access to the Modeshift Website.
Step 2 – Sign up to the Modeshift Website as an Organisation
If your organisation is not a member or partner of Modeshift, then please select Apply for membership form. Once your form has been approved by Modeshift we will register your company within the Modeshift system.
Step 3 – Register as individual
If your organisation is a member, then select Register for new members above to register to the Modeshift system. It only takes two minutes.
If you are a school or business creating, developing and implementing Travel Plans, you should visit the STARS website.
Manual for Members
We’ve created a guide for our members. Members Manual – this page will take you through steps after successful registration.
What do Modeshift do?
Modeshift is a national membership organisation that specialises in active and sustainable travel and
provides behaviour change support for those working with all audiences. Modeshift also seeks to
influence national debate, government policy and public opinion – and works with other organisations to
achieve common goals.
What is Modeshift STARS?
Modeshift STARS empowers organisations by providing a centre of excellence for developing, delivering,
and monitoring effective Travel Plans. Modeshift work with thousands of business, education and
community settings across the UK to improve Travel Plan standards, share best practice and award
Modeshift STARS accreditation. For more information visit: www.modeshiftstars.org.
Who owns Modeshift?
Local Authority members are all shareholders of Modeshift and have a say on the constitution that
governs the orgnisation as well as a vote on Modeshift’s delivery and members of the Management
For more information regarding Modeshift Membership: