TravelWise Week starts Saturday 16 September
TravelWise Week is a world-wide, week-long Travel Challenge where Modeshift asks everyone to Travel Wisely!
The excitement is building and the pledges have been rolling in. But, if #TravelWise Week is still on your list to do – don’t worry, there’s still time to get involved …
Here’s your check list:
- Visit TravelWiseWeek.org.uk for more information and keep in touch on our Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn pages
- Commit to delivering one or more activities across TravelWise Week – easy!
- Hold a ‘Car Free Day’, joining organisations around the World in celebrating World Car Free Day on 22 September 2023.
And, to be in with a chance of winning one of our TravelWise Week Awards, follow theses simple steps:
- Complete and submit the TravelWise Week Action Plan (available to download from our website) by Thursday 21 September 2023
- Deliver your TravelWise Week events and activities
- Complete the ‘Reporting’ section of your TravelWise Week Action Plan and email it back to us (email@example.com) by Sunday 15 October.
All the resources you need to take part are available on our TravelWise Week Page – including activity ideas and suggestions, posters, social media assets, pledge cards, plus TravelWise Week Awards nomination forms.
Happy #TravelWise Week – we can’t wait to see what you get up to.