Intentional Allyship – LGBT+ History Month 2024 Webinar
Join Derbyshire Network Alliance on Thursday, 29 February to mark this year’s LGBT+ History Month
The 2024 theme celebrates LGBT+ peoples’ contribution to the field of Medicine and Healthcare both historically and today.
Hosted by Derbyshire Network Alliance, this conversation based session will focus on exploring allyship, while considering the importance of health and healthcare, and more specifically:
- defining what intentional allyship is
- becoming conscious of the practical steps we all can take to be better allies
- sharing examples of actions from a range of sectors including communities, health, emergency services, transport, education and local authorities
- becoming conscious of the contributions to health and healthcare locally
- building confidence in becoming an active ally
- providing an opportunity for discussions, questions and answers.
The session is open to all employees, managers and partner organisations who want to better understand the concept of allyship.
For more information and to book visit: Microsoft Virtual Events Powered by Teams