Tell us what you offer in one sentence?
- We collaborate with organisations nationwide to help promote sustainable travel through the specialist sourcing and supply of promotional merchandise, clothing, print and bespoke products, so that your campaign purchasing and awareness increases in value and impact.
What’s your best product or service and why?
Within the Modeshift community our most popular recent products have been branded snap bands, social distancing products, drinks bottles and takeaway coffee cups, high visibility clothing and active-wear garments. This is a result of the global pandemic and heightened demand for individual and hygiene products to reduce contact, as well as increased public focus on reusable items and road safety. We are still seeing a strong trend towards more and more ethical products, whether that’s environmentally and/or socially, which is really great
What are you working on now and what’s next?
- Currently working with Kent County Council on their high visibility branded clothing for School Streets, and London Transport Museum on a large number of oyster wallets that will be printed with winning designs drawn by school pupils!
- We are building a bespoke new product website that will make the customer journey very quick, user-friendly and an enjoyable browsing experience!
What do you like about being a Modeshift Partner?
- The community
- The innovative ways members create and run campaigns/initiatives, sometimes on a very small budget but no less passionately
- The enthusiasm for and expert knowledge about sustainable travel and changing behaviour LAs and delivery partners have never fails to impress and inspire us, personally too!
The impacts created are real, lasting and so important, it’s a unique and special group to be partners too.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01795 890 900