We caught up with Modeshift Partner Style Brands and asked a few questions:
Tell us what you offer?
We have been Modeshift partners for many years and collaborate with organisations nationwide to help promote sustainable travel through the specialist sourcing and supply of promotional merchandise, clothing, print and bespoke products. We strive to increase the value and impact of your campaign purchasing and awareness.
What’s your best product or service and why?
With the strong (and hopefully now permanent) trend towards ethical products and sustainable purchasing, our best branded products have to be those made from alternative and natural materials, such as:
- Insulated metal drinks bottles and flasks – bridging both hot and cold drinks on the go
- Bamboo and Cork e.g. pin badges, wireless chargers, keyrings and coasters
- FSC paper e.g. pens, notebooks
- Jute and hemp e.g. bags (did you know if you choose unlaminated to make them biodegradable!)
- Seed items e.g. seed packets, seed paper and card
- Recycled high visibility clothing and active-wear garments
What are you working on now and what’s next?
We are currently working with South Tyneside Council on their Go Smarter scheme, supplying safety products such as reflective snap bands, cycle helmets covers, zip pulls and pens; Kent County Council on their high visibility branded clothing for School Streets; and have recently supported our local wildlife trust The Wildwood Trust in completing a full rebrand of their workwear and uniform across 144 staff members covering all different teams and activities. See a picture of our work ‘in action’ here!
We are in the process of giving our own branding a refresh – stay tuned! To go along with the uplifted look we are also building a bespoke new product website that will make the customer journey very quick, user-friendly and an enjoyable browsing experience. It will have a Modeshift Member only area accessed with a private login, and will automatically include your special Modeshift discounted prices. We’re currently in the testing phase so it hopefully won’t be too long until we can invite you all to have a browse.
What do you like about being a Modeshift Partner?
- The community
- The innovative ways members create and run campaigns/initiatives, sometimes on a very small budget but no less passionately
- The enthusiasm for and expert knowledge about sustainable travel and changing behaviour LAs and delivery partners have never fails to impress and inspire us, personally too!
The impacts created are real, lasting and so important, it’s a unique and special group to be partners to.