Modeshift National Convention 2023 – Call for Papers closing 31 May
If you’re interested in contributing to the Modeshift Convention this year, don’t delay – send your ideas by the 31 May.
This year’s event is taking place on Thursday 23 and Friday 24 November at York Racecourse. We are busy pulling together the agenda, and bookings will open later this Spring.
The theme of this year’s Convention is ‘Evolutionary and Revolutionary approaches to sustainable travel’.
We are looking for programmes and initiatives that fit the theme in terms of: Evolving our approach to delivery and developing new ideas to create mode shift to sustainable forms of travel.
Submissions should state whether they are looking at evolution, revolution or both, and align to at least two of the following topics:
- Policy and Planning
- Technology and data
- Inclusion, diversity, and accessibility
- Behaviour change delivery/projects/initiatives
- Stakeholders, communities, schools, or businesses
If you are interested in contributing to the Modeshift Convention, please complete the following questions with as much detail as possible and send to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday 31 May.
- Which area do you feel your presentation best fits and why
- Presentation title and synopsis – please provide a proposed title and short summary of what you plan to cover
- How long you will need i.e. 10, 15, 20 mins
- Name of presenter(s) and organisation(s)
- How will you present your work (presentation, workshop, panel discussion, video etc)?
We encourage you to invite colleagues to participate in the Convention as this is open to both members and non-members alike, so please do share this email with anyone that you think would be interested.
If you would like to discuss options then please email us at email@example.com.