Senior Engagement Consultant (Maternity Leave cover)
£35,000 – £40,000 Per Year
Holford Yard, London (working remotely)
Project Centre is a leading design, engineering and landscape architecture consultancy that is passionate about designing places for the people that use them. We offer a range of services focused on providing our clients with the very best planning, design and engineering solutions. Our approach to integrated design produces award winning results that have won international recognition.
Led by a forward thinking management team we work together in multi-disciplinary teams that provide services that are well thought-out and sustainable.
Project Centre is part of the NSL group of companies that employs over 5,000 people worldwide.
We have our own in-house team who devise and implement consultation and communication strategies, working alongside clients to finalise objectives, messages and agree the approach. We offer a range of support from advising on a client’s approach to managing the whole process including the planning, delivery and communication of the consultation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engagement Consultant to join us on a 14-15 month maternity cover FTC.
This role will be responsible for the planning and delivery of stakeholder communications and engagement campaigns and consultations; building strong relationships with clients and working with them to agree strategies, plans, key messaging and content, organising workshops and virtual drop-in sessions, managing the consultation portal Engagement HQ, and regular monitoring and reporting of surveys.
The role requires a strong understanding of the requirements for developing communications, consultation and engagement strategies. Ability to write engaging copy with strong written skills, excellent time management and the ability to work collaboratively within a team, seeking technical input from other disciplines to create fully integrated solutions.
- Develop and implement effective communications and consultation solutions for our clients
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget and that the liaison with the client is exceptional
- Provide high-quality support to internal teams to help achieve project objectives
- Manage project budgets and consultant utilisation
The ideal candidate:
- Expertise in the design and delivery of strategic communications campaigns and public consultations
- A team player – with the ability to build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Experienced in developing effective communications strategies and plans, using a broad range of comms channels to deliver impact and results.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills with the ability to write high quality reports, surveys, web copy and promotional materials inc social media, translating technical detail into plain English
- Experience of data collection and basic analysis
- Educated to degree level in communications, marketing / PR
- InDesign knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
In return for your hard work and commitment:
- Circa £35,000 – £40,000 (subject to experience)
- 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Yearly professional membership of your choice
- Westfield Health
For the full vacancy visit: https://marstonholdings.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/2057907?cid=1296