- This event has passed.
Modeshift Annual Convention 2021
4 November 2021 @ 9:15 am - 5 November 2021 @ 2:00 pm
We are looking forward to seeing you all in person this November!
To book your space, please use the following link – Modeshift Annual Convention 2021 Tickets, Thu 4 Nov 2021 at 09:15 | Eventbrite
This year’s theme is ‘Sustainable and Active Travel: Planning, Delivery, Partnerships and Inclusivity’.
Our two-day Convention will bring together industry professionals from a range of sectors to showcase and share best practice. Modeshift will present a range of speakers from leading organisations who are at the forefront of sustainable and active travel promotion.
Download our draft agenda here – Modeshift Convention 2021 Agenda
Day One (Thursday 4th November)
- 09:15 – Doors open
- 10:00 – Welcome, housekeeping & AGM
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 16:30 – Close
Modeshift National Sustainable Travel Awards (Thursday 4th November)
- 18:15 – Drinks Reception
- 18:45 – Honorary Modeshift Members presentation
- 19:00 – Dinner
- 20:30 – Modeshift National Sustainable Travel Awards presentations
- 22:00 – End of evening
Day Two (Friday 5th November)
- 08:45 – Doors open
- 09:15 – Welcome
- 13:00 – Closing address
- 13:15 – Lunch and networking
- 14:00 – Convention close
Modeshift Convention COVID-19 Precautions Please continue to visit this page for updates.
These are unprecedented times and whilst every effort is being made to protect the welfare of our guests, everyone should inform themselves of their own responsibilities before they attend the Modeshift Convention. For further information please visit: www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
We will be taking some extra steps to protect guests as detailed below:
- Masks will be made available upon check-in at the Convention for those who choose to wear one
- We ask that individual preferences to mask wearing, social distancing and other COVID-19 personal precautions are respected by all guests
- Where possible, windows and doors will be open to allow for ventilation of the venue
- Delegates are encouraged to complete a Lateral Flow Test prior to attending the Modeshift Convention. However, this is not mandatory and is for personal peace-of-mind
If you, or anyone in your household, are experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms please stay home and seek guidance.
If you experience any symptoms during the Convention, please do not attend the Convention any further, and notify a member of the Modeshift Delivery Team (detailed in the Convention programme) of your absence by emailing email@example.com.
You should book a PCR Test at a nearby location by using the following link https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
You should then return home to isolate until you receive your test results and proceed from there, dependant upon the result. This may mean you are unable to attend the rest of the Convention but such vigilance is required to keep all attendees safe and the venue as COVID secure as we can reasonably achieve.
COVID-19 Precautions from The Athena Conference Centre
We have fully reopened for events and look forward to welcoming you back to our venue. Our top priority remains with the safety of our staff and guests, and we will continue to undertake a reactive approach in reviewing any further changes in government guidelines.
To ensure the welfare of our guests and staff we continue to implement the following safety measures:
- Hand sanitiser stations located around the venue.
- Increased cleaning and sanitising of spaces and frequent touchpoints.
- A cashless and contactless venue where possible
- It will no longer be mandatory for staff or guests to wear face coverings however please feel free to continue using one if this makes you more comfortable.
- NHS track and trace QR codes will still be in place and guests are encouraged to scan themselves into our venue.